If you are looking for a fun-packed day out, for all the family no matter what the British weather throws at us, you won’t go wrong with a day out at Walby Farm Park. And we really do mean a full day out and then you’ll probably want to come back for more as you won’t be able to squeeze everything in!
We know that the cost of a family day out can add up, but a ticket to Walby Farm Park is great value for money and you can save £2 per ticket when you BOOK ONLINE in advance.
FOR ONLINE BOOKING PRICES (NON-EVENT DAYS) SEE BELOW
(Door and Event prices will differ).
|Children||£12.95||(Under 1 year olds free)|
|Seniors||£9.45||(65 years and over)|
|Family||£359.00||(Family of 5, minimum 1 adult)|
- Please note that children must be supervised at all times, we’re sorry but there’s no admission to under 16s without an adult supervisor.
- Socks are required for our Indoor Play Barn, leggings or trousers and long-sleeved tops must also be worn to use the slides, shirts need to be tucked in.
- We provide FREE Wi-Fi for our visitors, please do ask our Welcome Team at Reception when you arrive.
We are proud to be accredited, by Enjoy England’s Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Scheme, with a ‘Welcome’ accolade.
N.B. Attractions may vary due to nature, weather and ground conditions.
Annual Pass holders are REQUIRED TO BOOK ONLINE FOR ALL EVENT DAYS, there is no charge for this. There is a £2 booking fee for each online order, no charge for Annual Pass holders’ Day Tickets.
For Annual Pass holders please let us know if you need to cancel your Annual Pass Day Ticket, there’s no charge for that, we can then release those tickets for someone else to enjoy. We really appreciate you letting us know. Thank you!
Essential Carers – Visitors who have any of the below documentation are entitled to one free essential carer ticket when presenting a paper copy of the documentation on arrival. The visitor with the disability and any further members of their party will pay full price. Unfortunately, you will be charged the full, prevailing entry price if you are not able to show a paper copy of your documentation to a member of our Welcome Team on arrival. Please have the documentation ready. You will need one of the following documents:
- Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter (dated within the last 12 months).
- Personal Independence Payment letter (dated within the last 12 months).
- Letter from GP or consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full-time carer. This does not need to be a letter of diagnosis.
Please note that for visitors who require more than one essential carer we ask that you bring documentation (as above) to support this.