We have very much appreciated your support throughout the pandemic – thank you!
If you have symptoms take a test and stay at home.
Now, the only way to visit is to pre-book, we have moved to online booking ONLY.
In order to allow you to plan, we have released tickets up to and including 11 September 2022.
- On arrival PLEASE HAVE YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION & QR CODE READY – either on your mobile device or a printed version, ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS MUST SHOW THEIR VALID ANNUAL PASS CARDS for scanning too. You are welcome to stay all day from the time of your allocated arrival timeslot. We close at 5.30pm.
- When pre-booking your tickets online there is no longer a requirement to choose your 60-minute play sessions for our undercover and indoor play areas – Undercover “Milecastle 62” & our Indoor Adventure Play Barn.
- Usually Walby Farm Park tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the current times we are happy to move your bookings for you, there will be a charge £2 per ticket for this.
- For Annual Pass holders please let us know if you need to cancel your Annual Pass Day Ticket, there’s no charge for this, we can then release those tickets for someone else to enjoy. We really appreciate you letting us know. Thank you!
Following the various closures, all Annual Passes were extended to reflect that (electronic vouchers were issued to DD Annual Pass holders on each re-opening), all paid for Vouchers valid at each closure were also extended (unfortunately we are not able to accept Vouchers beyond their new extended expiry date).
In England, face coverings are now no longer required (as of 27 January 2022) by law in most indoor public places. Guidance is being constantly updated.
Government advice currently is that in indoor settings where a face covering is not legally required, you should still continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with other people you do not normally meet (although not required in hospitality venues where food and drink are consumed).
Some people, including children under 11, are exempt from having to wear face coverings in any setting. Furthermore, anyone with a health condition or disability, which means they cannot wear a face covering, has a reasonable excuse for not wearing a face covering.
First of all, if you or a member of your group / household becomes unwell with COVID-19 or symptoms including a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of or change in your normal taste or smell, or they have been asked to self-isolate, please stay at home and DO NOT visit Walby Farm Park.
If you already have booked your online tickets, please contact us PRIOR TO or ON your intended visit date at [email protected] to request transfer of your tickets to an alternative date. Usually Walby Farm Park tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the current times we are happy to move your bookings for you, there will be a charge £2 per ticket for this. This will be subject to availability, but we will make reasonable efforts to do so. Tickets not redeemed on their booked date will automatically expire and will not qualify for a transfer to an alternative date. To contact us please phone 01228573056 or email [email protected] In the event of another enforced closure at Walby Farm Park from COVID-19, tickets already purchased will be transferable to an alternative date upon re-opening.
It will help keep everyone safe if you:
- Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds using the warm water and soap.
- Make payments by contactless card or mobile app.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap both before and after entering animal contact areas.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- Supervise the children in your care and ensure they regularly wash their hands and follow site guidelines
Please also note:
- Car Parking – We ask that you park sensibly, with sufficient space between cars, and respect the space of other visitors.
- We’re also now cashless and contactless where possible, you will see Perspex screens at our till points.
- It has always been essential to carry out good hand hygiene when visiting a farm, please make sure to wash your hands regularly, at one of our handwashing stations.
- Visitors will also find several hand sanitising stations (both inside and outside), located throughout the farm park to ensure hygiene standards are high.
Working together – please do your bit to keep our visitors and our Team safe too, by using the bins provided and leaving areas tidy when you’ve finished.
Our new Undercover Attraction ‘MILECASTLE 62’ is now open. There is no longer a requirement to choose your timed play session, please include all adults and children in the family / group as we have limited capacities for visitors in that area. Our indoor Adventure Play Barn is also open. No advance booking of these play sessions will be required.
Visitors will be able to meet our farm animals in the Animal Barn.
All outdoor play will be open including the Sledge Slide, JCB Dig & Play, Walby’s Wacky Golf, Electric Mini-Quads, pedal tractors and pedal Go-Karts.
FOOD & DRINK
Piglet’s Pantry remains open for counter service, The Cowshed Café will continue with online ordering using using your table numbers to bring your orders to your table. There is seating indoors in The Cowshed Café, outdoors in our marquee and on the decking as well as tables located in our undercover ‘Milecastle 62’ and in our Indoor Adventure Play Barn.
For online food orders from The Cowshed Café, please use your phone camera to scan the QR code on the notices around Walby Farm Park, scanning the QR code with your phone camera takes you to our online food ordering website – some phones need a QR scanner app but most we’ve found work with the phone camera, alternatively the web address can by typed into your browser. The ordering system works in the same way as any online shopping.
Once your order has been received you will receive an email to confirm the order (please ensure your email address is correct & check your junk email box if your order confirmation doesn’t arrive straightaway!).
Once your food is ready, we will bring it to you. Sample menus are HERE, there may also be some tasty ‘specials’ available on our online food ordering system too!
‘Piglets Pantry’ is available for hot and cold drinks, cakes & scones and of course, ice cream!
Bringing a picnic – please head to one of our grassed areas and enjoy your food at one of the picnic benches. We’re sorry but your own food can’t be eaten in the buildings or on our decking areas, please dispose of any rubbish in the bins provided to help our Team keep the site clean and tidy throughout the day.
THE GIFT SHED
Walby’s gift shop ‘The Gift Shed’ is open. Please use the hand sanitiser before you enter, practice social distancing, and avoid close contact with others. Avoid touching shop items that you do not intend to purchase and please supervise your children.
Please check our website before you set off, for all of the up to date information that you need to have the great, safe, fun family day out at Walby Farm Park!