We try to make your visit to Walby Farm Park as enjoyable as possible and we always try to accommodate as many people as we can, but we are a farm-based rural destination. We strive to offer an inclusive experience for everyone however, this can present some challenges reaching parts of the farm park, especially during field-based events such as Pumpkin Picking and Walby’s Sunflowers. Our Farm Park is generally accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs and everything is on a low level. Please note, we are a farm and if it’s raining we can’t help the mud, so please be prepared for all weather.
Wheelchair users and parents with pushchairs will be able to enjoy many attractions at Walby Farm Park including Milecastle62 – our undercover Roman Fort.
- We regret that no dogs are allowed on site at Walby Farm Park, with the exception of assistance dogs, this is to ensure the safety and welfare of our animals. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
- A portable Hearing Loop is available.
- Please find our Access Statement here – Access Statement Walby Farm Park 2023
- Bicycle rack currently unavailable at the entrance due to ongoing essential works, if important to your visit please contact us before setting off, due to be reinstated April/May 2023. For more information on cycling in the area please see these links – https://cycle.travel/route/hadrians_cycleway https://www.sustrans.org.uk/find-other-routes/hadrians-cycleway
- Walby Farm Park is also linked to the village of Crosby-on-Eden by public footpath – a short 1.5 mile walk across fields.
- Unfortunately there is no longer a bus service to Low Crosby / Crosby on Eden.
- We provide FREE Wi-Fi for our visitors, please do ask at our Welcome Team at Reception when you arrive.
If you have any concerns or specific requirements please do contact our Welcome Team by telephone on 01228 573056 or by email – [email protected], before visiting.