We regret that no dogs are allowed on site at Walby Farm Park, with the exception of assistance dogs, this is to ensure the safety and welfare of our animals. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
A portable Hearing Loop is available. Our leaflet is available in large print if requested.
We provide FREE Wi-Fi for our visitors, please do ask at our Welcome Team at Reception when you arrive.
In October/November 2019 and January/February/March 2020 we are undertaking development work to provide a new attraction. We are doing our very best to ensure access for all to our Animal Barn continues at all times. If you have any concerns or specific requirements please do contact our Welcome Team by telephone on 01228 573056 or by email – [email protected], before visiting.
IN LINE WITH THE LATEST GOVERNMENT ROADMAP, WE WILL BE OUTDOORS ONLY FROM 12 APRIL UNTIL 16 MAY 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR INDOOR ADVENTURE PLAY BARN AND UNDERCOVER MILECASTLE 62 ARE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS UNTIL 17 MAY 2021, WHEN WE HOPE TO RE-OPEN THEM IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT ROADMAP.
OUTDOOR SEATING AND TAKEAWAY FOOD IS AVAILABLE FROM ‘THE COWSHED CAFÉ’. TOILETS & BABY CHANGING FACILITIES OPEN.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
- IMPORTANT NEW REQUIREMENT
Venues in hospitality, the tourism and leisure industry MUST:
- ask every visitor (over the age of 16) to provide their name and contact details
- keep these records of customers, visitors and staff for 21 days and provide data to NHS Test and Trace if requested
- display official NHS QR code poster so that visitors can ‘check in’ using the NHS COVID-19 app as an alternative to providing their contact details
- Hospitality venues must also take reasonable steps to refuse entry to anyone who refuses to participate
- adhere to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
As always, we are committed to providing an enjoyable, safe and Covid secure visit for both our visitors and our team, several measures will remain in place to enable us to operate safely upon re-opening.
This includes limiting the number of visitors each day and so it is essential that ALL tickets are purchased in advance online (this includes Annual Pass holders who will need to make a booking). We are unable to accept visitors without pre-booked tickets.
To be the first to hear our news please sign up to our newsletter, you can use the link below -