We try to make your visit to Walby Farm Park as enjoyable as possible and we always try to accommodate as many people as we can. Our Farm Park is accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs and everything is on a low level. Please note, Walby is a farm and if it’s raining we can’t help the mud, so please be prepared for all weather.
Wheelchair users and parents with pushchairs will be able to enjoy many attractions at Walby Farm Park including Milecastle62 – our undercover Roman Fort.
- We regret that no dogs are allowed on site at Walby Farm Park, with the exception of assistance dogs, this is to ensure the safety and welfare of our animals. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
- A portable Hearing Loop is available.
- Please find our Access Statement here – Access Statement Walby Farm Park 2022
- Bicycle rack available at the entrance. For more information on cycling in the area – http://www.cycle-routes.org/hadrianscycleway/.
- Walby Farm Park is also linked to the village of Crosby-on-Eden by public footpath – a short 1.5 mile walk across fields.
- Unfortunately there is no longer a bus service to Low Crosby / Crosby on Eden.
- We provide FREE Wi-Fi for our visitors, please do ask at our Welcome Team at Reception when you arrive.
If you have any concerns or specific requirements please do contact our Welcome Team by telephone on 01228 573056 or by email – [email protected], before visiting.