Wondering if a Walby Farm Park annual pass is a good idea?
To make things easier, here’s some of the ways an annual pass will not only make your life easier, but will also give you so many great days of fun too.
What are the best points of a Walby Farm Park annual pass?
For starters, we’re open 362 days a year, which means you’re getting almost every single day of the year included in your annual pass price.
Imagine those days when you’re going stir crazy and just need somewhere to take the kids, your annual pass is your new best friend, there to jump in and save the day almost any day of the year!
What about parties and events?
When it’s time to organise those children’s birthday parties, sometimes it can be hard to think of something different to do, but with your annual pass you get 10% discount on our fabulous birthday events.
And, you’ll also get discounts to all the amazing events and seasonal activities we’ve got planned, so you can make sure you save more, do more and best of all – have more fun.
Is there anything else?
Plus, we’re not just about the kids, we like to look after parents and adults too, so we’ve put together a fantastic loyalty card for the Cowshed Café, so you can eat cake till the cows come home! And, it’s included in your annual pass ticket.
Your annual pass works out at only £1.40 a week. How many venues offer everything Walby does at such a fantastically low price?
Get yours today and join in the fun.
Your Annual Pass booking process made easy
To make life easier, we’ve upgraded the booking process
So, here’s the lowdown on how to book your days out with an annual pass:
1. Make sure you’re logged in to your account,
2. Head over to ‘book now’ and choose the specific event or day tickets you fancy,
3. You’ll see your annual pass membership at the top of the page
4. Next, choose who’s coming along and scroll to the bottom to book
5. You can then pick your date and entry time
If you’d like to add family or friends, here’s the simple steps to get it done fast:
1. If you have an individual pass, you’ll only see your membership at the top of the page
2. So, to add people click “add friends’ membership” and enter their card number and surname
3. The system will do a snappy search and you can add them to your account
4. Best of all, you only need to do this once
You can still be checked in at reception, simply bring your annual pass with you. But, if you’re visiting for an event, annual pass holders should book online as sometimes there are additional charges.
And, as always, if you’ve got any questions just drop us a message at [email protected] or call the welcome team on 01228 573056 to get the help you need.