When that big day comes, make sure your child gets the perfect birthday party at Walby Farm Park!
Enjoy a fun-packed children’s party including: ALL DAY ENTRY to the Farm Park; exclusive use of our party room (1 hour); Walby Farm Park homemade birthday cake & lots more!
N.B. Each child guest can bring an adult and the birthday boy / girl can bring two.
Here’s how you can design your child’s perfect party…
NEW Farmyard Feast £16.00
Take your pick! Walby offers either Cold Buffet or Hot Feast options for your party, so you can decide what suits your child and their friends.
Hot Feast (Option 1): Chunky Chicken Nuggets, Walby’s Own Sausages, Breaded Cod Goujons, or Hot Dogs, all served with chips. You’ll also get a scoop of ice cream for dessert!
Cold Buffet (Option 2): freshly filled rolls, crisps, biscuits, tomatoes, grapes, carrot and cucumber sticks.
Both options come with jugs of juice, and a bag of Farm Feed each to take out to the Animal Barn.
Why not add a homemade Walby birthday cake for £25 or party bags (£3 or £5 per child – please ask our Welcome Team for more information).
NEW Custard’s Choice £20.00
Choice of Hot Feast OR Cold Buffet, both come with jugs of juice.
Also includes a NEW Walby party bag and Farm Feed for each child.
To make your child’s birthday even more special there’s a visit from our favourite farm mascot, ‘Custard’ the Cow.
Want to upgrade? For just £2 per child you can upgrade to deluxe party bags, and for £25 you can enjoy a homemade cow or pig themed birthday cake!
NEW Build a Cuddle Bear £24.00
What could be better than a Party Room lunch with your friends, a homemade birthday cake, AND building a bear to take home?
Choose from the Hot Feast OR Cold Buffet – both come with jugs of juice.
Enjoy the Build a Cuddle Bear experience as each child is given the opportunity to stuff their own 8” teddy bear and give its own heart, all to take home!
A Birthday Cake (chocolate or plain sponge / cow or pig themed) is included in this package, along with a bag of Farm Feed each.
Add party bags for either £3 (Walby bag) or £5 per child (deluxe party bag).
Please note that our packages are for children’s birthday parties only. Proof may be required.
Our minimum number for all parties is 10 children.
DON’T FORGET IF THE BIRTHDAY BOY or GIRL HAS A CURRENT WALBY FARM PARK ANNUAL PASS THERE IS 10% OFF THE TOTAL COST OF THEIR PARTY!!
Why not check out the availability online, below? To make a booking, you can use our online booking system at the bottom of this page or telephone our Welcome Team who will be delighted to help you on 01228 573056. You can also email us at [email protected]
1. Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Walby Farm Park and yourself. No contract exists between yourself and Walby Farm Park for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Walby Farm Park website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
4. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
5. Limitation of Liability
Walby Farm Park’s total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Walby Farm Park will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
7. Bookings Terms & Conditions of use
(i) Bookings made online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers. No ticket may be re-sold.
(ii) Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any group booking or birthday party booking.
(iii) No refunds are given once the online ticket / bookings has been purchased.
(iv) Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
(v) Please bring along your Booking Reference Number and / or an email print out.
(vi) All persons covered by an online ticket must enter the attraction at the same time, or have a copy of the online ticket when entering Walby Farm Park.
(vii) Tickets purchased as online tickets must be printed and legible and are valid for 2 months from the date of purchase, (excluding tickets valid for a particular or specific named event). Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Walby Farm Park reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the online ticket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge, no refund will be given. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
(viii) If concession tickets are purchased as online tickets, Walby Farm Park reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
(ix) If the online ticket is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
(x) Any queries should be put in writing to the Welcome Team, Walby Farm Park, Walby, Crosby-on-Eden, Carlisle, Cumbria CA6 4QL.
(xi) Online tickets may be used when purchasing a new Annual Pass on the same day as the visit against the new Annual Pass price, where the admission quantity and type (i.e. adult or child) matches the membership quantity and type purchased.
(xii) Online Annual Passes provide entry into Walby farm Park for one year. An Annual Pass card will be provided the first day that this online ticket is used. The start date will be when the online ticket is first used, as long as it is within 2 months of purchase. The Annual Pass must start within 2 months of purchase.
(xiii) Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds are available for unused tickets.
(xiv) The credit or debit card used to purchase the tickets must be brought with you on the day of your visit, together with a print out of your online ticket or your Booking Reference Number.
(xv) Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
8. Annual Passes – Terms & Conditions of use
By taking out a Walby Farm Park Annual Pass you accept these terms and conditions of use. Your Annual Pass entitles you to visit free any day we are open. Additional charges may apply for out of hours Events at Walby Farm Park and also for Walby’s Christmas Experience, some extra charges may apply, for example additional rides / attractions.
- An Annual Pass is only valid when used AND PRESENTED by the named Annual Pass holder as printed on the card. Misuse will result in the Annual Passes being withdrawn.
- Each Annual Pass holder will be issued his or her own Annual Pass in their own name.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
- The authorised Annual Pass holder must show their Annual Pass at Reception each time they visit Walby Farm Park.
- Failure to present a valid Annual Pass will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ entry fees.
- Visitors under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Events are subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should Walby Farm Park close due to circumstances beyond its control.
- We reserve the right to close Walby Farm Park to the public / Annual Pass holders for private events on an occasional basis. Notice will be given, onsite and via our website and social media channels.
- All Annual Passes remain the property of Walby Farm Park and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Walby Farm Park with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder.
- Annual Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
- Lost Annual Passes should be reported to Walby Farm Park immediately. In the event of a lost Annual Pass, Walby Farm Park will re-issue a replacement card and charge an administration fee of the current ‘on the day’ entry fee.
- When applying for a Child’s Annual Pass, an adult’s name, address and email address MUST be supplied for all correspondence.
- All correspondence will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on the application.
- A Family Annual Pass is valid for up to 5 named persons, the names will remain the same for the duration of the Direct Debit and cannot be changed. A minimum of one adult and one child must be included.
- A photograph of each Annual Pass holder will be taken when you first register for an Annual Pass and a copy held on our system for authorisation on entry. Please note the photo will only be used for the purpose of verification. From the date the anniversary of the Direct Debit this photo will be renewed annually.
- Walby Farm Park reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Annual Passes.
We very much look forward to seeing you soon.