Elves’ Photo Booth – Win an Annual Pass for a Family of 5!
Visitors to Walby Farm Park’s Santa’s Grotto have a chance to win a whole year of entertainment at Walby Farm Park!
We’d like you to upload your photos of your family / group taken in our Elves’ Photo Booth to our Facebook page or Tweet them tagging @WalbyFarmPark so that we can see you have entered our competition.
We will then choose the best photo on 23 Dec, the winner will receive a Family Annual Pass for 5 people (worth £220) – a great Christmas Present to last all year!
So here’s the link to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Walby-Farm-Park/10150149720500294 and our Twitter page if you prefer to tweet…https://twitter.com/WalbyFarmPark
Good Luck! Hope you all have fun with it! Please see our Terms & Conditions of entry below…
YOU COULD WIN!….
An Annual Pass for a Family of 5
Must begin within 12 months of competition closing date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION ENTRY
- The prizes are subject to the conditions of operation at Walby Farm Park.
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) of Walby Farm Park are ineligible to enter, any such entries are invalid.
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must provide their full name, e-mail address or other method of contact and any other information as specified at the time of entering the competition.
- The winner will be chosen by Walby Farm Park, subject to eligibility and winner confirmation.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by entrants, or the operation of any part of the competition, the decision of Walby Farm Park shall be final.
- Walby Farm Park may suspend, withdraw or re-set voting in their sole discretion at any time.
- Walby Farm Park reserve the right to announce the winner via their website, Facebook & Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within two weeks or if they fail to provide an address for delivery of the prize or fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements or are otherwise unable to comply with the terms and conditions, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Walby Farm Park reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Information and data (“personal data“) which is provided by you when you enter a competition or participate in a vote or poll will be held and used by Walby Farm Park in order to administer the vote or poll, and to administer and fulfil the competition, prize and for marketing purposes by Walby Farm Park By entering the competition you have accepted to receive marketing information from Walby Farm Park. We may send you marketing communications but at any time you can opt out of our electronic mailings by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button. Walby Farm Park will not pass your data to third parties.
- The winner of a competition may be required to participate in publicity. Walby Farm Park may exercise its sole discretion to use the competition winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media. Competition winners will be listed on the Walby Farm Park website hence, your name and location may be published at www.walbyfarmpark.co.uk or via our Facebook page & Twitter if you are a winner.
- If you have a comment, query or complaint concerning this competition provided by Walby Farm Park you may register it with the Reception Team who can be contacted by phone on 01228 573056 or by email at [email protected] Complaints Procedure applies.