Curly Tails Café
Delicious homemade food, great value for money
We’re sure that you will work up an appetite on your day out so Curly Tails Café offers tasty home-cooked dishes made with locally produced ingredients – and all in a great setting in the beautiful Cumbrian countryside.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Next to the children’s play area, overlooking our animal paddocks and surrounding countryside.
- Perfect for a morning breakfast roll, coffee, snacks, lunches or early evening suppers.
- Piglets’ Pantry serves hot and cold drinks, light snacks and ice creams – a quick option on busier days.
- Eat inside or out – enjoy our decking and seating area in warmer weather.
- Baby food and microwave warming facilities.
- Pushchair and wheelchair friendly.
- Delicious cakes and tray bakes
Here’s our Curly Tails Café menu in July 2020, together with our special Kids’ Menu, complete with great value prices!
Freshly cooked meals include yummy home-made soups and paninis, home-made burgers, steak pie and lasagne. Daily specials are usually available and in the summer we have an extensive salad bar.
We pride ourselves on sourcing ingredients from established local suppliers. Pioneer Foodservice, for example, established in 1878, remain a family company and are now in their fifth generation.
All of our coffee is supplied by John Watt & Son who, since 1865, have roasted coffee beans almost every day in the city of Carlisle.
English Lakes ice cream were established over 20 years ago. Based in the heart of England’s beautiful Lake District, they are a family business supplying flavours that will delight and excite from Double Jersey ice cream to Thunder & Lightning™ and they’re all made with fresh ingredients.
We also cook with our local Eden Valley cheeses from Appleby Creamery and make the most of Claire’s Handmade all-natural chutneys and relishes from Wigton, Cumbria.
We’re always happy to welcome large groups to Curly Tails Café, please telephone 01228 573056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and further information.