Watch our ferrets race through our ferret maze, shout for your favourite!
IN LINE WITH THE LATEST GOVERNMENT ROADMAP, WE WILL BE OPEN INDOORS & OUTDOORS, WITH RESTRICTIONS, FROM 17 MAY 2021.
‘THE COWSHED CAFÉ’ IS OPERATING A 'CLICK & COLLECT' SERVICE.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
- IMPORTANT NEW REQUIREMENT
Venues in hospitality, the tourism and leisure industry MUST:
- ask every visitor (over the age of 16) to provide their name and contact details
- keep these records of customers, visitors and staff for 21 days and provide data to NHS Test and Trace if requested
- display official NHS QR code poster so that visitors can ‘check in’ using the NHS COVID-19 app as an alternative to providing their contact details
- Hospitality venues must also take reasonable steps to refuse entry to anyone who refuses to participate
- adhere to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
As always, we are committed to providing an enjoyable, safe and Covid secure visit for both our visitors and our team, several measures will remain in place to enable us to operate safely upon re-opening.
This includes limiting the number of visitors each day and so it is essential that ALL tickets are purchased in advance online (this includes Annual Pass holders who will need to make a booking). We are unable to accept visitors without pre-booked tickets.
To be the first to hear our news please sign up to our newsletter, you can use the link below -