Tickets now available to book from 10 July for Annual Pass holders
Pre-booked visits ONLY - Annual Pass holders 10-12 July, ALL from 13 JulyRe-opening
NEW ATTRACTION: MILECASTLE 62 - ALL INDOOR PLAY CURRENTLY CLOSED
NEW All-Weather Attraction Opens SOON Turrets, Slides, Tunnels & More!Find out more
Re-opening from 10 July
🎟️ Tickets will be released early this week for Annual Pass holder visits ONLY 10-12 July (all visits will need to be…
Live Lamb Cam is back!
Life on the farm goes on, whatever is going on elsewhere, it has been a busy week on lockdown… If you’d…
Attractions in the Lake District & Cumbria
For things to do or places to visit and children’s days out in Cumbria & the Lake District, Hadrian’s Wall or South-West Scotland Walby Farm Park has it all! Enjoy a family day out at Walby Farm Park!
Just 4 miles from Carlisle and the M6 motorway (J44)
- A great day out for the whole family.
- Exciting outdoor play areas.
- Lots of animal friends, including many rare breeds.
- Cumbria’s biggest indoor play area.
There really is something for everyone! Families, schools, groups and birthday parties can all ‘Meet the Animals’, take a stroll along the farm’s nature trail or just relax in our Curly Tails Cafe, open daily serving delicious hot and cold home-cooked food.
- NATIONAL FARM ATTRACTION OF THE YEAR 2015
- BRONZE WINNER VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2018′ Newsquest Cumbria.
- FINALIST in Day Out With The Kids, Family Favourites Award for ‘Best Animal Day Out’ and
- Carlisle Living’s ‘Best Family Attraction’ 2014
- Winner of Cumbria Tourism’s ‘Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’ 2013 & 2009
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2013’ &’ National Farm Attraction of the Year 2010′ NFAN
- Cumbria Business Environment Network Gold Award 2013
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2012’, ‘Tourism & Hospitality Award 2011’, ‘Best Tourist Attraction 2010′ & ‘Best Visitor Attraction 2008’ CN Group