Elves’ Photo Booth – Win an Annual Pass for a Family of 5!
Visitors to Walby Farm Park’s Santa’s Grotto have a chance to win a whole year of entertainment at Walby Farm Park! We’d…
Join in the fun at Walby Farm Park with Robbie Dee and CFM Radio’s Cash for Kids!
Our second annual ‘Robbie’s Reindeer Run’ is here on Sun, 22 Nov 2015, 10am til 12 noon, but feel free to stay…
Please vote for our Head Stockperson – shortlisted for Outstanding Contribution to Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC)!
Here’s the link, Nick Hastings who will be a familiar face to you all, has been shortlisted along with 3 others in…
Attractions in the Lake District & Cumbria
For things to do or places to visit and children’s days out in Cumbria & the Lake District, Hadrian’s Wall or South-West Scotland Walby Farm Park has it all! Enjoy a family day out at Walby Farm Park!
Just 4 miles from Carlisle and the M6 motorway (J44)
- A great day out for the whole family.
- Exciting outdoor play areas.
- Lots of animal friends, including many rare breeds.
- Cumbria’s biggest indoor play area.
There really is something for everyone! Families, schools, groups and birthday parties can all ‘Meet the Animals’, take a stroll along the farm’s nature trail or just relax in our Curly Tails Cafe, open daily serving delicious hot and cold home-cooked food.
- NATIONAL FARM ATTRACTION OF THE YEAR 2015
- BRONZE WINNER VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014
- Carlisle Living’s ‘Best Family Attraction’ 2014
- Winner of Cumbria Tourism’s ‘Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’ 2013 & 2009
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2013’ &’ National Farm Attraction of the Year 2010′ NFAN
- Cumbria Business Environment Network Gold Award 2013
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2012’, ‘Tourism & Hospitality
- Award 2011′, ‘Best Tourist Attraction 2010′ & ‘Best Visitor Attraction 2008’ CN Group