RARE NEW ARRIVAL
Bagot Goats are endangered, there are only 100-200 registered breeding females in the UK! Born just last night we don’t know whether…
EARN YOUR MINI LAND ROVER DRIVING LICENCE!
For a small extra charge (£1 for drivers, 50p for a passenger) you can earn your very own Walby farm Park driving…
Attractions in the Lake District & Cumbria
For things to do or places to visit and children’s days out in Cumbria & the Lake District, Hadrian’s Wall or South-West Scotland Walby Farm Park has it all! Enjoy a family day out at Walby Farm Park!
Just 4 miles from Carlisle and the M6 motorway (J44)
- A great day out for the whole family.
- Exciting outdoor play areas.
- Lots of animal friends, including many rare breeds.
- Cumbria’s biggest indoor play area.
There really is something for everyone! Families, schools, groups and birthday parties can all ‘Meet the Animals’, take a stroll along the farm’s nature trail or just relax in our Curly Tails Cafe, open daily serving delicious hot and cold home-cooked food.
- BRONZE WINNER VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014
- Winner of Cumbria Tourism’s ‘Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’ 2013 & 2009
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2013’ &’ National Farm Attraction of the Year 2010′ NFAN
- Cumbria Business Environment Network Gold Award 2013
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2012’, ‘Tourism & Hospitality
- Award 2011′, ‘Best Tourist Attraction 2010′ & ‘Best Visitor Attraction 2008′ CN Group